Speech to Text API
The VoxSigma REST API is so simple that you can integrate our speech-to-text
service in your application by adding only one command-line in your application
script. It can be used with command-line HTTP clients such as cURL, or with HTTP
processing functions: language
, and speech-text
You can integrate our speech-to-text technology today.
VoxSigma API Features
- Protocol : REST API over HTTPS;
POST, GET and PUT HTTP methods are accepted;
Both URI encoded requests and MIME multi-part requests are supported;
Three submission modes: file, streaming, and real-time.
- Availability : Service available 24/7/365 with failover servers and geographic redundancy
- Audio file format : AAC, AIFF, ASF, FLAC,
MS-Wave, MPEG, Ogg/Vorbis, Nist Sphere, Sun AU
- Audio type : telephone or
broadcast quality, most sampling rates are supported.
- Audio duration per request : up to few hours (depending on the coding rate).
- Functions : language identification,
audio and speaker segmentation, speech-to-text conversion, and speech-text alignment.
- Output : XML data with speaker
diarization, language identification tags, word transcription, punctuation,
confidence measures, numerical entities and other specific entities.
- Special features : on the fly language model adaptation, daily updates of language models for broadcast data
- Special needs
- Batch processing offered as an online or offline service to process
archives [request form]
- Model customization is offered on demand to ensure you
get the best possible results for your needs
- We offers various usage plans : pay as you go, daily plan, batch plan, ...
- For our generic systems and large quantities the price is on the order of 0.01 euro (or $0.01) per minute.
- Note that our pricing is based on speech duration, i.e. silences are not counted and there
is no minimum cost per submission.
- We offer free trials upon request.
We provide hotline support (via email and phone) for our products and services to
help users and system integrators solve problems in the shortest