The VoxSigma SaaS offers three main processing functions : the identification of
the language spoken in an audio document, the conversion of recorded speech
input to text, and the synchronization of a transcription with the speech signal
(also called speech-text alignment). It handles content in many European
languages as well as Mandarin and Arabic.
You can integrate our speech-to-text technology today
VoxSigma request Form
VoxSigma SaaS Features
- Protocol :
REST API over HTTPS;
POST, GET and PUT HTTP methods are accepted;
Both URI encoded requests and MIME multi-part requests are supported;
Three submission modes: file, streaming, and real-time.
- Availability : Service available 24/7/365 with failover servers and geographic redundancy
- Supported functions : speech-to-text transcription, language identification, speech-text synchronization
- Supported languages : Arabic, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek,
Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mandarin, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish and Turkish (more under development)
- Special features : on the fly language model adaptation, daily updates of language models for broadcast data
- Audio input : AAC, AIFF, ASF, FLAC, MS-Wave, MPEG, Ogg/Vorbis, Nist Sphere, Sun AU
- Output : XML data with speaker diarization, language identification tags, word transcription, punctuation, confidence measures, numerical entities and other specific entities
- Special needs
- Batch processing offered as an online or offline service to process
archives [request form]
- Model customization is offered on demand to ensure you
get the best possible results for your needs
- We offers various usage plans : pay as you go, daily plan, batch plan, ...
- For our generic systems and large quantities the price is on the order of 0.01 euro (or $0.01) per minute.
- Note that our pricing is based on speech duration, i.e. silences are not counted and there
is no minimum cost per submission.
- We offer free trials upon request.
We provide hotline support (via email and phone) for our products and services to
help users and system integrators solve problems in the shortest